Cleaning is one of the most important industries in the world, yet most of the people undertaking this important work are invisible to you. Every day, tens of thousands of skilled, hard working cleaning staff are onsite to ensure your premises are ready to go for the next business day. Cleaners work day, night and weekends to keep your working and living environments clean, safe and hygienic, often under the radar of normal working hours.
Thank Your Cleaner Day™ recognises the hard work cleaners do and lets them know they are valued and appreciated. This year’s Thank Your Cleaner Day™ will be held on October 18th and your business has the opportunity to get involved.
Companies in Australia just like yours, that are cleaned and maintained by registered BSCAA members/cleaning contractors, will be supporting Thank Your Cleaner Day™. Why not join them and take this opportunity to thank the cleaners who are looking after your premises. Let them know you recognise and value their work and you are aware of their vital contribution to your business. We all like to feel valued and appreciated.
It’s easy to get involved, simply download the registration form and send it to the Karcher marketing team. They have everything you need to get your business ready ahead of time for this special day. Offering advice on timings and format that suits both your cleaner’s and your business needs. Tell your staff about this special day, as they may like to get involved too. The Karcher marketing team has tools for you to be able to spread the word throughout your team. A real staff engagement programme.
This is a great opportunity for you and your staff to get to know your cleaners by name and let them know their work does not go unnoticed. It’s amazing what a simple hello, thank you, smile or handshake can do to make someone’s day.
A summary on what to do:
• Download the Registration Form and send it to Karcher
• Decide the best way to mark the occasion that’s appropriate within your business.
• Display the posters on your premises, notifying the date.
• Get your staff involved and make it a fun occasion.
• Check out the Thank Your Cleaner Day™ website for more information - www.thankyourcleanerday.com
• ‘Like’ the Thank Your Cleaner Day™ Facebook page where you can also promote your own company’s involvement.
• ‘Like’ the BSCAA Facebook page for more updates
• Contact Karcher marketing for more information or to plan how you will celebrate the day – firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chloe Hirzel on 03 9765 2302.